Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:39:45 +0100

Achim Gratz writes:
> It can't be fixed this way since annotations end the paragraph and
> whatever comes next is a new element.  The ODT exporter gets two
> paragraphs and has no way of knowing that these should actually be
> exported as a single paragraph.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of.

>  Inline source blocks might work (i.e.
> src_ANNOTATION{...}), I don't know.

Sure. I had a macro solution going before I discovered Jambunathan had
put in an annotation feature. I've updated it now to use export snippets:

#+MACRO: comment
@@odt:<office:annotation><dc:creator>@@{{{author}}}@@odt:</dc:creator><dc:date>@@{{{date(%Y-%m-%dT%T)}}}@@odt:</dc:date><text:p
 text:style-name="P1"><text:span
text:style-name="T1">$1</text:span></text:p></office:annotation>@@

That allows using annotations like this{{{comment(You can annotate with
macros\, but remember to escape your commas)}}}.

Yours,
Christian