Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Annotations break paragraphs
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:00:39 +0100

Hi, Bastien,

Thanks. Annotations now work inside paragraphs, where they now leave
only an extra space instead of paragraph breaks.

However, an annotation at the end of a paragraph swallows up the
*intended* paragraph break before the next paragraph.

And the fix doesn't seem to be quite safe. An annotation immediately
before a list item causes an ODT document error -- invalid XML.

Examples below.

Yours,
Christian

* Test 1

A paragraph.
#+begin_annotation
  An annotation at the end of a paragraph
#+end_annotation

Another paragraph that should not be run together with the first, but
is.

* Test 2

1. A list item.

2. A list item with an annotation at the end.
   #+begin_annotation
   This is an annotation.
   #+end_annotation

3. Another list item. A format error is triggered.