[O] How to export property values of agenda selection?

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: [O] How to export property values of agenda selection?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:51:21 +0000 (UTC)

I'd like to manage some distribution (mailing) lists in Org. This works great
using tags and agenda column view.

I have an Org file like this:

#+COLUMNS: %25ITEM %30EMAIL %20TAGS

* Peter Mayer                                                 :topic1:topic2:
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL:    address@hidden
:END:
* Karl August                                          :topic1:topic2:topic4:
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL: address@hidden
:END:
* Peter Müller                                                       :topic1:
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL:    address@hidden
:END:

When I want to write an email about topic2 I use the agenda to display online
the entries tagged with "topic2":

Headlines with TAGS match: topic2
Press `C-u r' to search again with new search string
  verteiler:  Peter Mayer                                        :topic1:topic2:
  verteiler:  Karl August                                 :topic1:topic2:topic4:

I now can use column view in the agenda to display the email addresses and even
adjust some entries.

What I'd like to do now is to export a comma-separated list of the email
addresses of the entries in the agenda selection:
"address@hidden,address@hidden" in the case above.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
Karl