Re: [O] Inserting multiple images side-by-side in way that's compatible

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Inserting multiple images side-by-side in way that's compatible with multiple exporters
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:15:23 +0100

Dnia 2013-03-26, o godz. 10:57:29
John Hendy <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> Greetings,
>

> Writing some reports at the moment and sometimes want to condense
> plots (which might have earned a full width place in a presentation or
> focus document) down to smaller versions for these sort of bi-annual
> summary reports. I like to put them two-wide and, since I don't know
> another way, have been doing this:

Not really an answer, but a suggestion (I don't use Org's export, so I
don't know almost anything about it): on LaTeX side, you should
definitely check out the "subfig" package.  (/Not/ "subfigure", which
was an older version by the same author!)  I don't know about ODT,
though.

Just type texdoc subfig at the terminal (at least this is how it works
on Linux).

Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University