Re: [O] #+bind: org-html-preamble

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] #+bind: org-html-preamble
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:32:37 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> It is replacing old `org-export-allow-BIND' (note that they do not share
>> the same set of possible values).
>
> Is there a reason for not allowing 'confirm?

Yes. It is a pain in the neck to implement, and not vital since you can
specify it as a buffer-local variable anyway.

> Also, I'd rather stick to the old name since it is good enough
> and will spare many users with the hassle of finding out how to
> correctly set the new variable, which is very sensitive.

It isn't sensitive: it defaults to nil. Therefore a user unable to find
it is still safe. Moreover, it will be documented, won't it?

> What do you think?

I didn't like gratuitous caps in the old name. I prefer the new one.
Other than dubious aesthetics reason, I don't mind its name.

Nicolas Goaziou