[O] Google calendar sync - what is recommended?

From: Rainer M. Krug
Subject: [O] Google calendar sync - what is recommended?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:11:13 +0200

Hi

As you might guess from my recent mails, I am moving away from
thunderbird to org-mode. After having my emails covered and fighting
with the addressbook (using goobokk as described here
http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index15h2 but would like to move to
ASynK https://karra-asynk.appspot.com/ if I can get it to work and to
understand bbdb...) and hoping that I can also get toodledo synced, I
want to sync my google calendar with org. Now there was quite siome
discussion recently which I did not follow to closely. Which approach is
the recommended / most stable approach in syncing google calendar with
org?

Thanks,

Rainer

PS: org-unrelated gnus questions:

1) how can I insert these [1] footnotes in message-mode?
2) how can I "quote" or "enclose" a block with these brackets in acsii code?

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44