Re: [O] Org-mode documentation within Emacs

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode documentation within Emacs
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:28:27 +0200

Karl Voit writes:

> The repository[1] does contain the doc-directory. I compiled the whole
> Org-mode repos including the doc sub-tree. So no compile error while
> the docu is generated.
>
> "C-h i" was my first guess but it does not list Org-mode at all :-(

This is what I have in my configuration files:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(add-to-list 'Info-directory-list "/Users/schmitta/.emacs.d/org/info")
#+END_SRC

This directory is where org install its info file.  An alternative
option is to do "C-u C-h i" and give the file path directly, but it's
clearly less convenient.

Alan.