Re: [O] Possible bug with new exporter and org-babel

From: giles
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug with new exporter and org-babel
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:49:22 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Where *is* "req" defined?  So far the behavior you describe seems
> expected.

Sorry for the ambiguity - req isn't defined!

Let me explain a little more clearly: I'm trying to generate some
release notes using org-mode, pulling data from the github issue
tracking system.  I'm really just using org as a text markup
language. One comment in the issue tracker included a stack trace of the
form

      /foo/bar/call_req()

where call_req is a function defined in our (non-org) code.  The
presence of this plain text string in the body of my org document causes
exporting to fail.

I'm not familiar with either the new exporter or the details of babel
(though a happy user of it), but my expected behaviour would be that any
babel cleverness would require more to invoke it than just call_foo()
or that there would be some means to say, on a document by document
basis "do not invoke babel"

In any event: is there a way I can include the phrase "call_req()" in
the plain body of my document? Ideally without escaping it, but so so be
it.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Giles Chamberlin