[O] How to define the one-line export-block for certain exporter backend

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: [O] How to define the one-line export-block for certain exporter backend?
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 20:30:12 +0800

Hi,

  I learned from ox-html.el that the "#+BEGIN_HTML #+END_HTML" block can be associated with a function by the ":export-block" argument in "org-export-define-backend". But it seems doesn't apply to the "#+HTML:" block.

  Could someone tell me how to define a one-line export-block for specific exporter, like "#+HTML: " does for ox-html.el?

Regards,
Yujie