Re: [O] Bug: Babel Haskell mode [8.0.3 (8.0.3-30-g56b864-elpa @ /Users/i

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Babel Haskell mode [8.0.3 (8.0.3-30-g56b864-elpa @ /Users/ix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130610/)]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:53:53 -0600

Simon Beaumont <address@hidden> writes:

> Whenever I try and evaluate the Haskell code block I get:
> "Code block returned no value."
>
> #+begin_src haskell :results value
>   let fac n = product [1..n]
>   [(x,fac x) | x <- [0..11]]
> #+end_src
>
> #+results:

I can't reproduce this problem.  With a minimal emacs config started
with -Q, and loading the attached init.el file (you'll have to update
the paths to work with your system).

I'm able to execute the following Org-mode file returning a table of
results as expected (although I have to execute it twice, presumably to
clear out some cruft at the beginning of the haskell session).

#+begin_src haskell
  let fac n = product [1..n]
  [(x,fac x) | x <- [0..11]]
#+end_src
I'm using

    $ emacs --version
    GNU Emacs 24.3.1
    GNU Emacs comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
    You may redistribute copies of Emacs
    under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
    For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

    $ ghc --version
    The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.6.3

    Org-mode version 8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-215-g8e1e6f @
/home/eschulte/src/org-mode/lisp/)

--
Eric Schulte