Re: [O] Relation between todo-mode.el and Org-mode?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Relation between todo-mode.el and Org-mode?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:27:19 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> How is the relation between these two packages - if there is any?

To my knowledge, there is no relation -- I'd be curious to know
if anyone on this list has been testing/using it.

> Anybody with more insights?

Not from my side, but given the lengthy manual that the maintainer
posted, I put this on my list of stuff to test.  I may report my
experience in testing this if this is useful!

--
 Bastien