Re: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode and Taskjuggler
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:31:17 -0400

Louis Turk <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nick,
>
> On 06/13/2013 01:21 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
>
>     If you *are* running v8.x, do C-h v org-export-backends RET
>     and then click the customize link towards the bottom of the help text.
>     That will take you directly to the place where you can customize
>     the variable.
>
> This does take me to the place, and even allows me to set the
> variable, but it doesn't work. And it specifically says it must be set
> with M-x customize.  But I've not bee able to find it so far. Or you
> can run some code, but I don't know how yet.

What doesn't work? Please be more explicit.

There is a little triangle (or something) on the LHS of the Org Export
Backends: line - click that and you'll get a list of check boxes? Can
you see that? Did you check the box for Taskjuggler export? Did you
click "Apply" or "Apply and Save" afterwards?

> I reinstalled org-mode from git, so I using version 8 now.

OK.

--
Nick