Re: [O] PDF documentation for new exporter

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] PDF documentation for new exporter
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:32:10 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Please add it to Worg, I'd say, preferably as html, if possible.

I cloned the word repo again (because my existing clone had turned into
a mess somehow) and added the exporter doc-files (as .org files), and
pushed, but got an error:

,---------------------------------------------------------
| $ git --no-pager push -v origin master:refs/heads/master
| send to git://orgmode.org/worg.git
| fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
|
| Please make sure you have the correct access rights
| and the repository exists.
| git exited abnormally with code 128.

Seems I lost my access rights in the process - what do i have to do to
regain them?

--
cheers,
Thorsten