Re: [O] Setting a parametric org-agenda-skip-function?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Setting a parametric org-agenda-skip-function?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:12:39 +0200

Hello,

I'm making some progress, but things are getting stranger.

First, the reason I could not debug the function is because it is called
either using "eval" or "apply", and it seems that in that case one does
not enter the debugger. However, if one is already in the debugger, then
the function will be debugged.

It would be great except for the following: as soon as I use the
debugger, my function works as intended. Is there any reason why using
the debugger would change the behavior of a function?

Thanks,

Alan