Re: [O] fill-paragraph broken

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] fill-paragraph broken
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:42:52 -0700

Thank you.  I confirm that it works.

C-M-j in a comment also seems to work now.  However, there is just one
small bug: at the end of a line, it inserts a # on the next line, in
the comment or outside of it depending on whether it is the last line.

On 7/10/13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> You said to compare text modes with text modes.  So let's talk about
>> text-mode itself?  It works as I expect.
>
> OK. I understand what you mean. I have pushed a patch that should mimic
> usual comment behaviour in Org. Thanks.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Nicolas Goaziou

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.