Re: [O] Should comments break paragraphs?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Should comments break paragraphs?
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:50:05 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

>> There is also a #+begin_annotation block special to ODT export, and
>> there was some talk about devising a backend-agnostic solution along
>> those lines for comments that one /does/ want exported.
>
> Latex could use a marginpar, and HTML a specially-styled div (an <aside>
> tag in HTML5) -- seems plausible!

There's already support for inlinetasks in ox-latex and they create
minipages.  It can easily be altered and different styles could be
provided.  Users could then select how to translate inlinetasks.
E.g. marginpars would presumably not work for beamer (although I have
no idea).

–Rasmus

--
This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put