[O] How to pass named table reference in source block variable

From: Roland Donat
Subject: [O] How to pass named table reference in source block variable
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:31:55 +0000 (UTC)

I have the following table :
#+TBLNAME: T
|   | x | 1     |
| ^ |   | varx  |

And I would like to use the reference T$var_x (=1) as input in a source block
variable.
For example, I would have expected the following behavior for this source
code :
#+begin_src python :var x=T$varx  :return x
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: 1

But instead, I get the emacs message : org-babel-ref-resolve: Reference
'T$varx' not found in this
buffer

Any idea to produce the desired result would be much appreciated!

Thanks you in advance.

Roland.