Re: [O] The color theme on the official website

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] The color theme on the official website
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 17:04:17 +0200

Hi,

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/address@hidden>
writes:

> Ben Duan wrote:
>> What's the name of the color theme on the official site of orgmode? (
>> http://orgmode.org/img/main.jpg)
>
> Dunno.

It was a custom theme I incrementally defined over the years,
but I don't use it and can't find it anymore.

It was basically a dark background with some customized faces
for headlines -- try M-x customize-face RET on a headline to
customize the face.

>> And do you have any other recommendations for color themes?

I recommend the cyberpunk theme, but this is very personal of course:
https://github.com/n3mo/cyberpunk-theme.el

--
 Bastien