Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:15:28 +0200

Hello Nicolas,

Nicolas Richard wrote:
> "Fabrice Niessen" writes:
>> Due to a friend's request, I've tried to offer AUCTeX key bindings within Org
>> documents via a minor mode, called "org-auctex-keys".
>
> I checked that out because I often find myself doing C-c C-e while in
> org-mode, but I expected it would insert
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC latex
>   \begin{prompted_env}
>
>   \end{prompted_env}
> #+END_SRC
> instead of a new item.

Why not?  It makes sense -- and the list item did not make such sense...

> OTOH, I don't really want such a feature, because when I do this, I
> usually realize that it's time for me to export the tree to LaTeX and go
> on from there.
>
>> If you're interested, check it out at
>> https://github.com/fniessen/org-auctex-key-bindings.
>
> I see no licence, which I think (though IANAL) is equal to a strict and
> super restrictive copyright ; is that intended ?

No, it's just that I'm lost when it comes down to copyrights, copylefts, and
all the subtle meanings and implications of that.

Any advice on what to put? The purpose is, of course, that it can be freely
used, copied, etc.

Best regards,
Fabrice

--