Re: [O] "Recent items" Agenda view?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] "Recent items" Agenda view?
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:36:22 +0100

Martin Beck <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm often having the problem that I want to quickly attach an information to
> an item I've created or I've been working on during the last days and then
> have to invoke a keyword search.
>
> How could I create an agenda with a list of headlines which have any
> timestamp in the last 7 days (as they were created, clocked, changed their
> status etc.?), sorted by the most recent timestamp?

I don't know how to do this in an agenda view (although I'm sure, given
that we are talking about org, that it is possible :-) but you can use a
sparse view (org-sparse-tree, C-c /) to get what you want for any given
file.

I found I needed to change the default date option to "all timestamps"
in the menu that comes up with org-sparse-tree to get the kind of output
I think you want.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-86-gbe3dad