[O] Replace EMAIL keyword by some LaTeX command

From: Xavier Garrido
Subject: [O] Replace EMAIL keyword by some LaTeX command
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:20:09 +0200

Dear Orgers,

I would like to use the EMAIL keyword from an orgmode file and translate it into a LaTeX command I have defined. To understand what I would like to achieve is to have an org mode file with

#+BEGIN_SRC org
#+TITLE:  LaTeX test
#+AUTHOR: toto
#+EMAIL:  address@hidden
#+END_SRC

and to get it translated to LaTeX

#+BEGIN_SRC latex
\title{LaTeX test}
\author{toto}
address@hidden
#+END_SRC

I have defined my own =email= LaTeX command so I know it will work. The only point is that I do not know how to translate =#+EMAIL= org keyword into =\email= LaTeX command. Can a export filter do it ?

Thanks,
Xavier