Re: [O] org-mode based groupware wiki

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode based groupware wiki
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:28:35 +0200

Hi Eric,

On 16 October 2013 15:55, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Lets at least try to isolate the problem.  Could you try the following?
>
> 1. (require 'elnode), then point your browser to http://localhost:8000 where
> you should see a directory listing and a test.html file, clicking on the
> test.html file should show elnodes test web page.  If this doesn't work you
> don't have elnode installed correctly.
>
> 2. (require 'ox-ehtml), then open an Org-mode file and export with C-c C-e,
> you should now see a normal html export of the file.
>
> 3. (setq org-ehtml-everything-editable t), then re-export the file to
> editable html, you should now see [edit] buttons on most elements

Until here it worked somehow now. I had editable files already in step
2 but that might be because I somehow set the editable flag during
testing and playing with it.

> 4. (require 'org-ehtml) then (setq org-ehtml-docroot
> test-org-ehtml-example-dir), then (elnode-start 'org-ehtml-handler :port
> 8888) and browse to http://localhost:8888 where you should see a directory
> listing.  Clicking on the Org-mode files in that directory should yield
> editable versions which actually change on disk when edited.

That still fails with the same error message on the browser.
However, I found some info in the  *Message* buffer.

Entering debugger...
"/home/torsten/test-wiki/"
Mark set
((8888 . #<process *elnode-webserver-proc*<1>>) (8000 . #<process
*elnode-webserver-proc*>))
elnode-error: elnode--sentinel 'open from 127.0.0.1.' for process
*elnode-webserver-proc*<1> <127.0.0.1:60889> with buffer nil
elnode-error: Elnode status: *elnode-webserver-proc*<1>
<127.0.0.1:60889> open from 127.0.0.1
elnode-error: filter: calling handler on *elnode-webserver-proc*<1>
<127.0.0.1:60889>
elnode-error: filter: caught an error in the handling
elnode-error: elnode--sentinel 'deleted.' for process
*elnode-webserver-proc*<1> <127.0.0.1:60889> with buffer
*elnode-request-60889*
elnode-error: Elnode status: *elnode-webserver-proc*<1>
<127.0.0.1:60889> deleted
elnode-log-access: Symbol's function definition is void: aget

This missing aget function might be the problem?! I would need to test further.

Thanks for your help and suggestion

Torsten