[O] Importing from Oddmuse?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Importing from Oddmuse?
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:54:34 -0400

I'm comparatively new to Org mode (actually, I've used it for years, but only a small subset of its functionality). I've used Oddmuse for years to maintain my own personal Wiki, but now I'm looking to move to Org mode.

I know there are lots of tools for exporting or publishing from Org mode to Oddmuse, but how about the other direction? Any tools or tips for importing a large number of Oddmuse pages into Org mode? Ideally, I'd like to keep them as separate files, with links converted to file links, etc.

Ideas?

Thanks!

-pd

--