Re: [O] how to handle svg files when exporting orgmode to html and pdf?

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] how to handle svg files when exporting orgmode to html and pdf?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:08:55 -0400

Hi Malcom,

2013ko urriak 28an, "Cook, Malcolm"-ek idatzi zuen:

[...]

> Excellent!  Adding to the top of my emacs .org file the following allowed it
> to work.
>
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \graphicspath{{fig/}}
>
> Much better workaround.  But still a workaround?

The support for including graphics from other directories in latex
documents doesn’t strike me as robust, and I think the \graphicspath
specification is often needed in such cases.  (Though I’m far from an
expert).  So I think it is indeed a workaround, but of the usual LaTeX
sort.

--
Aaron Ecay