[O] LaTeX Radio Tables

From: Zephy
Subject: [O] LaTeX Radio Tables
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:30:26 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use orgtbl radio tables in LaTeX. Setting them up works just fine. However when trying to convert the table to TeX format, it behaves weirdly in regards to special characters such as _ or ^. It escapes the character with \ and
attaches two brackets {} to it.

The following code is an example of what I mean.

% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL tlratiosys
\hline
$p\_{}{\text{T, jet}}$ \\
\hline
% END RECEIVE ORGTBL tlratiosys

\begin{comment}
#+ORGTBL: SEND tlratiosys orgtbl-to-latex :splice t
| $p_{\text{T, jet}}$ |
\end{comment}

I looked for possible solutions and found the otption :noescape t, which sadly does
not do anything at all.

Thanks for your help,

Zephy