Re: [O] maintaining Org

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] maintaining Org
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:43:10 +0100

David, I had a short look and find it interesting but I would need some configuration. In particluar, I use "CANCELLED" not CANCELED.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/cancel/

but I guess there are also better reasons to make that configurable a bit. Do you inted to maintain org-effectiveness, and if yes, would you consider such a change?

Cheers,

Simon