Re: [O] Full org-mode on unrooted Android

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Full org-mode on unrooted Android
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:44:48 +0000

Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Eric:
>
>> What do I need to do?  It would appear that my installation is not
>> complete.
>
> You need to install this:
>
>     https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zielm.emacs

Ah, I misunderstood the original posting.  To me, it seemed to imply
that the second (external to play store) link superseded the first
link.  I've now done this and I'm getting further.  Emacs starts up but
trying to get into org-mode (e.g. visiting a file called t.org) fails
with

Wrong type argument: stringp, (require . t-mouse)

I have to get some work done now but I'll come back to this later to
investigate, now that I know that there is hope!  Need to dig out my BT
keyboard as well...

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.3c-250-gd35233