Re: [O] [Orgmode] Feature Request: "Keeping me honest"

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Feature Request: "Keeping me honest"
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:02:05 +0100

Hi Adam.

I still lurk on the org-mode list. I'm not using org as much as a TODO
system any more, mostly for publishing and notes, so I am not sure if
it works with the lates version of org.

Attached is the code, released for those that might find it of value.
It has not substantially changed in all that time. Its essentially an
extra highlighter aimed at org-mode nodes that have tags like todo and
project.

regards,

Tim.