Re: [O] [RFC] About `org-export-with-\(fixed-width\|tables\)'

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] About `org-export-with-\(fixed-width\|tables\)'
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 18:17:29 +0000

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Florian Beck <address@hidden> writes:
>> [...]
>> Actually, I would find it useful (because I sometimes export my notes as
>> an ebook and tables get garbled on the way).
>
> Hey, are you actually exporting to an epub? How are you doing that?

I'd be curious to know as well.  I export to epub in two ways, both by
first exporting to HTML.  Then either use calibre to convert the HTML
document or load the HTML document in firefox and use the "dotepub"
addon.  I haven't done this enough to say which is better.

I would guess that defining an epub exporter, derived from the HTML
exporter, may not be that difficult.  If only I had the time :-(

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.4-322-gece429