Re: [O] org-mode + icicles, avoid key binding redefinitions?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode + icicles, avoid key binding redefinitions?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:46:47 +0100

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> No major mode should do so.

One problem is that Org uses C-c . too ... and some more.

Perhaps it's better to report this as an Emacs bug so that we can
discuss the issue with Emacs maintainers and see what's really at
stake here.  For me, the keybindings are already too deeply in my
memory to consider removing them -- but perhaps that's me.

--
 Bastien