Re: [O] Clojure Code Block Results not Tabularized

From: Soapy Smith
Subject: Re: [O] Clojure Code Block Results not Tabularized
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:06:20 -0500

Yes, I agree the Clojure behavior is not quite correct.  But all the
functionality is there if both the old and new are combined.  I think
only a rearrangement of existing code is required.

I like the idea of comparing to the behavior of Python code blocks.
I've got a Coursera class coming up which will use Python, so I need to
get it set it up here.

Thank you for the assistance!
Greg