Re: [O] patch for ob-sql and postgresql for supporting :colnames

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] patch for ob-sql and postgresql for supporting :colnames
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:54:09 +0100

Hi Joost,

Joost Helberg <address@hidden> writes:

> it's not in org-plus-contrib-20140203. Was it lost somehow (also my fix
> for stopping on error is not in)?

The change you suggested is in the master branch, not in the maint
branch, which is for bugfixes only.  IMO the change is more a feature
enhancement than a bugfix, hence the fact it's in master.  Also, we
are more strict with "bugfixes" right now because all our fixes
will go into Emacs 24.4, which is in feature freeze right now.

--
 Bastien