[O] org in the wild update

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [O] org in the wild update
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 07:12:05 -0500

Hi John,

Org have also revolutionized the way I work. I  use it for teaching (making
slides, creating homework and exams),  presentation, and in a couple of weeks
we will be submitting our first org generated manuscript. In general,  works
great for me, but for the students and my assistant  that have been another
story. I would be interested to learn how you (a) cultivated an org centered
culture in your lab, and (b) established an org based research environment
(i.e., file sharing, org equivalent of track changes, etc. ).

Best Wishes,

Sent from my iPad