[O] Tables with line wrapping?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Tables with line wrapping?
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:30:33 -0500

I'm using org-mode to prepare a document that will ultimately be
exported to PDF. Unfortunately, I need to include a table whose contents
will wrap as needed. The options I can see are:

1) Do everything I can in org-mode, then export and edit the
intermediate .tex file, or

2) Create the table with some other tool, and include it as an image
into the org document

Am I missing anything? Are there other (better?) ways? As I expect to be
revising both the table and the rest of the document for a while, the
uni-directional workflow in #1 above would be difficult.

Thanks!

-pd

--
  Peter Davis