Re: [O] Export formats: Is there an in-house Emacs final format?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Export formats: Is there an in-house Emacs final format?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:19:57 -0300

As I understand, "C-c C-x C-v" (org-toggle-inline-images) will only show
images inline, not latex fragments (equations). For latex you want "C-c
C-x C-v" (org-preview-latex-fragment).

I have a folder with org files as my personal "knowledge archive" and I
use both org-toggle-inline-images and
org-preview-latex-fragment. Org-mode is indeed very nice for this
"conversation with myself" use case. Obviously you still get better
(prettier) results if you export the org file, but I rarely need to do
that.

--
Darlan

--