[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:34:18 -0800
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.3 (windows-nt)
Anyone using MobileOrg on iOS? I can't figure out how to set it up from
the documentation -- I think I'm missing something. I have a number of
1. What needs to be setup for the first time push from Emacs to the
Dropbox Apps/MobileOrg directory?
2. What should the results of the first time push be that I should check
to ensure that it worked?
3. What is MobileOrg looking for in the Dropbox directory?
4. What do I need to configure in MobileOrg?
5. What will MobileOrg put back in the Dropbox directory?
6. What do I need to do to get Emacs to pull from the Dropbox directory?
And so on. Are the maintainers of MobileOrg watching this mailing list?
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [O] MobileOrg,
David Masterson <=