[O] Odd interaction with Python sessions and Org 8.2.5

From: R. Michael Weylandt
Subject: [O] Odd interaction with Python sessions and Org 8.2.5
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:02:34 -0500

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting clean output from org 8.2.5 when I combine
session based evaluation and capturing results from standard out. (See
first example below)

This is on Emacs 24.3 with the default python mode settings and
nothing relevant in my init.el except for activating python support.

Is this expected behavior or is there someway I can fix the first example?

Michael

<---------8---------------------------8---------------->

#+TITLE: Hello World
* Standard Out + Session (Problem)

#+BEGIN_SRC python :results output :session *Python*
def test():
    print "Hello World"

test()
#+END_SRC