Re: [O] Formatting issue when exporting with LaTeX/Beamer

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Formatting issue when exporting with LaTeX/Beamer
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 21:30:29 +0000

"Elasady, Summer" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello-
>
> Thanks in advance for any help/advice. I am new to LaTeX and Beamer
> and did not find any documentation on this specific issue.
>
> I am trying to export to Beamer to create presentations out of my
> OrgMode documents and I’m running into a strange formatting issue.
> The headers are being printed out before any of the content. So my
> export will show all the headers in order, followed by all the
> content in order, instead of exporting header/content, header2/
> content2, etc.

I think you are missing the following line:

This tells org that second level headings are the frames and first level
are sections.  Otherwise, first level are taken as frames and so you
have only one frame in your example.  See the tutorial at

http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/beamer/ox-beamer.html

and, in particular, the "configuring frame export level" section.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.2, Org release_8.2.5h-683-ga85683