[O] Finer-grained control of published files

From: Brett Viren
Subject: [O] Finer-grained control of published files
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:56:20 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to set up org-publish and am looking for more fine-grained
control over what files get published than what (I think) I can get from
configuring org-publish-project-alist.  I've played with the
publishing-function of org-publish-attachment and :exclude/:include and
:base-extension regexps.

What I'm finding is that I want to control what type of files get
published on almost a per-directory basis and different directories may
have mutually conflicting file patterns to include/exclude.  Creating a
new org-publish-project-alist entry for each is tedious.

What I hope for is something equivalent to git's .gitignore
functionality where I can place, say, .orgignore files full of regexp
patterns anywhere in my org source tree and have org-publish honor them.

Is there anything in this direction?

Thanks,
-Brett.