Re: [O] [patch][ox-html] Support for level based containers

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] [patch][ox-html] Support for level based containers
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:31:58 -0400

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 03:15:50AM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Rasmus and Nicolas,
>
> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> Let me know if you find you'd be willing to merge something like this
> >
> > I don't know enough HTML to have an opinion here.

I don't think it's a bad change, but i have a couple of concerns:

    1. It's a breaking change.
    2. The default should mimic the current functionality:
       ='((div . div))=
    3. The customization should be more structured, not just a
       string (see e.g., =org-html-text-markup-alist=.)

Attached is a modification of the patch which fixes 2 & 3. #1 is a
question more for Nicolas & Bastien...

rick