[O] A JavaScript Org-mode parser I'm experimenting with

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] A JavaScript Org-mode parser I'm experimenting with
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:34:39 -0400

Hi, people.

Just want to share that, for the last few days, I'm playing with a
JavaScript Org-mode parser written by Masafumi Oyamada, found here:

  https://github.com/mooz/org-js

To my eyes at least, it is very speedy, and fairly clean internally
(contrasting with other JavaScript Org parsers I've seen).  It does a
reasonable job for a particular set of practical cases I currently have.
I found a few bugs which I reported today, and I hope, should not last
for long.  We'll see! :-)

Might someone, familiar enough with the Org mode Web site, add a pointer
for it in the http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/index.html page?

François