[O] A problem with publishing

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] A problem with publishing
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 22:01:57 +0100

Hi list,

publishing doesn't work.  I guess that I broke something;).  May the
source and publishing directories be the same?  I have this in my
init.el:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("fnis2014"
        :base-directory "~/directory"
        :publishing-directory "~/directory"
        :base-extension "org\\|css\\|jpg\\|png"
        :publishing-function org-reveal-export-to-html
        :completion-function (lambda () (compile "make install")))))

The "make install" means just rsync'ing to a remote server.

When I "export" (C-c C-e R R) and then "publish" (C-c C-e P x) (or
"M-x compile"), everything is ok.  When I just "publish", changes seem
not to be pushed to the remote server, and I'm left with some *Org
export* process buffers.

I know that I didn't give much details, but my suspicion is that I'm
doing something obviously wrong.  If this is not the case, I'll try to
isolate the problem and prepare an ECM.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski