Re: [O] Better way to specify the latex documentclass of an exported fil

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Better way to specify the latex documentclass of an exported file without changing my configuration?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:46:18 -1000

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> I usually export in offline mode, so I can keep editing while the export
> is going on.

If you and your colleagues export asynchronously, then the document
class (and other environment changes) can be placed in an initialization
file for the asynchronous process.

An approach that I'm exploring tangles this initialization file from
code that is kept in a noexport section of the document.  See
http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/plos-one-template-worg.html for an
example that likely can be improved.

hth,
Tom