Re: [O] Creating changelog with magit

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] Creating changelog with magit
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:04:01 -0700

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> i.e. magit does not detect which files/definitions have changed and already
> offers the template for all changes of the current diff to HEAD.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or is this all there is?

As far as I am aware, this is all there is...at least on the version of
magit I'm running (1.1.1, which is old, but it's the current version in
Debian stable).  Maybe newer magit does something more useful?  Or maybe
there is some configuration incantation to make the default behavior of
"C" more useful for elisp files?  If someone knows, I would also like to
hear...

Best,
Richard