Re: [O] [RFC] Properly handle keyword + COMMENT keyword

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Properly handle keyword + COMMENT keyword
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:59:11 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Thus, this patch
>>
>>  - properly fontifies headlines with both a regular keyword and
>>    a COMMENT keyword,
>>
>>  - fixes `org-toggle-comment' and `org-todo' to handle both COMMENT
>>    keyword and another one
>>
>>  - adds some consistency to functions implementing their own COMMENT
>>    matching (e.g., with or without case-sensitivity).
>
> Applied.

Thanks -- this is a welcome improvement.

Speaking of consistency, I noticed this minor glitch:

* NEXT COMMENT A headline [0/2]

- [ ] A
- [ ] B

* NEXT [#A] [1/2] COMMENT Another headline

- [X] A
- [ ] B

See that the second COMMENT is not fontified and I think
it will not be processed correctly.

Now that COMMENT will not be always the first word of a
headline, we should mention that TODO keywords and priority
cookies are allowed before a COMMENT keyword, while stats
cookies are not.  (Or allow stats cookies for simplicity's
sake.)

What do you think?

--
 Bastien