Re: [O] Sorting nodes by clocked time

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [O] Sorting nodes by clocked time
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:33:45 +0200

Okay, that seem to work.

But I'm not able to get this work:

(add-hook 'org-after-sorting-entries-or-items-hook
          (lambda() (org-cycle-hide-drawers 'children)))

After running the sort, all the LOGBOOK draws are still open.

I'm also thinking: even if this closes the logbook draws, all the nodes will be unfolded. But my node tree is quite large. Is it be possible to refold all the nodes after n-levels?

So let's say I have:

* Level 1
** Level 2
*** Level 3

If I move the point to Level 1 and sort, I'd like it fold all Level 2 items, but leave Level 1 unfolded.

On 17 April 2014 13:20, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Noah Slater <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm still getting this error! :/

Should be fixed in master.

Otherwise use (setq debug-on-error t) and send the backtrace.
Better to debug from an uncompiled version if that's possible.

> Happy to provide any sort of debug/version/setup info you need.
>
> I'm on IRC as nslater in #org-mode, if that is more convenient for
> you.

I'm never on IRC :)

> Thank you so much for the help!

You're welcome,