Re: [O] Feature Request. org-bibtex-tags-are-keywords inherit tags

From: Leonard Randall
Subject: Re: [O] Feature Request. org-bibtex-tags-are-keywords inherit tags
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 14:34:23 +0100

Hi Bastien,
Thanks for applying this and for being so diligent in keeping org great. I have requested the fsf agreement and will sign it when it comes. One additional minor issue I noticed is that in the docstring for the function `org-bibtex', it reads, `org-bibtex-export-headline' where it should read `org-bibtex-headline'.

I have also figured out that bug I mentioned. More on that in a minute.

Thanks,
Leonard

On 18 April 2014 15:47, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Leonard,

Leonard Randall <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the feedback. I have attached the modified patch.

Applied, thanks.

Have a look at the ChangeLog I added in the commit message.
If you plan to add other change, please sign the FSF agreement:

http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/request-assign-future.txt

Best,

--
 Bastien