Re: [O] showing up twice in customize group, "Org Agenda Match View"

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Re: [O] showing up twice in customize group, "Org Agenda Match View"
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 16:56:09 -0700

On 04/21/2014 01:28 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

> If you look at the subsequent lines, you'll see that the next group was
> probably cut-n-pasted from this one and has the wrong tag:

> | (defgroup org-agenda-search-view nil

> |   :tag "Org Agenda Match View"

> Nick

Thank you! It's reassuring that I sort of was getting it.

With your find, I've been able to view the missing org-agenda-search-view-* vars that I didn't yet have in my grouped list of agenda-view/sparse-tree relevant variables.

(They did exist somewhere in my notes, as I made a list of such options a while back by looking through every custom-commands example on the internet.)

I think these variables should also be missing from the Variable Index (a list I'm just rediscovering) in the info pages for Org. Just guessing that they should be there.

Brady