Re: [O] enumerate in LaTeX export

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] enumerate in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 13:32:07 -0500

Thanks for sharing that. I've been letting long-lines wrap so that
they are exported correctly. Not the worst solution what you describe
is nicer.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson