Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Using KOMA and Memoir?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 08:38:42 +0100

On Tuesday,  6 May 2014 at 21:41, Martin Schöön wrote:
> No luck thus far. I added your code to my .emacs but left the #+begin_src
> and #+end_src lines out since I figured they have no purpose in .emacs.

correct.  they are org src block delimiters.

> I the altered #+latex_class: article to #+latex_class: komaarticle in my
> org-file.
> Whe trying to export it I am told komaarticle is not a known Latex class. I
> then wrapped that line in #+begin_src org #+end_src which, of course, didn't
> work.

What is the value of org-latex-classes?  check this with C-h v when in
the org buffer.  If komaarticle is not one of the entries, your emacs
initialisation was incorrectly implemented.  Note that you probably want
to have that customisation after loading org and ox-latex in particular.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a